If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Tiefing Ductah

Dear Killa,

I went on a minibus from Linstead to Spanish Town. At the Bog Walk Gorge, fares were collected. I gave the only money I had, which was a $1,000. Upon reaching Angels, I asked for my change and was not given any answer. On reaching the final stop, I came off and asked for my $900 change. The conductor said he still did not have the change and proceed to take from his pocket a roll of money. I told him I was only interested in my change, not his money.

The bus driver was told to drive so that they can go and leave the conductor to look about change. Instead, as the bus drove off, the conductor jumped on the bus and away he went. I went around to the terminal but I did not see the bus. Until now, I have not received my $900. I need my money now.

Dear Countryman,

Ain’t gonna speak my intention. A pop down my gun and destroy de action. Boom! Dynamite! …and gwaun deh wid de pump action.

Well, run come up inna me Magnum bwoy. Stand up in front me shotgun bwoy. Disrespect Miss Ivy last son and yuh life disappear. Well, a no warn me no warn dem and a no tell me no tell dem. If dem diss Waterhouse man dem inna problem and me gun nah spare dem.

From yuh can’t hear-gunshot yuh gwuan feel. No tek it fi a deal. You a gwuan like yuh head and yuh chest it mek outta steel. Put up yuh shield and me gun gonna nyam yuh right yassuh just like a meal deal. Ask if it is real and yuh head gonna run down di street like a bicycle wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment