If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Saturday 30 July 2011

The condom broke, she’s blaming me…

Dear Killa,

Greetings to you. I have a problem. My girlfriend and I are living together and we have a child. I promised her that I would not get her pregnant again until she graduates from college. We were having sex and the condom broke. When she missed her period, she checked with her doctor and found out that she is pregnant. She is blaming me for using an old condom. I told her that the condom was not old. Killa, it is a big mistake. I did not mean to get her pregnant, but everyday she is crying and I don't know what to do.

Dear Babyfadda,

Well, you know its Bounty Killa… ole village rooster!

Mi a boy weh love fling mi seed. Swell up gyal regulah-- yeah a nuff a dem breed. You see, de gyal dem want dem skin fi bore. Dem tear down all mi door, screaming and then bawling out fi more. (Suh) a nuh nuttin if dem breed, mi wi fadda dem.

No comments:

Post a Comment