If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Mysterious Dream

Dear Killa,

I had a dream, and I don't know the meaning of it, but I would like to tell you about it. I dreamt that I was reading Psalms 69. I could hear people laughing, but I could not see them and I woke up. Then I got another dream that there was a lion, but I could just see the head of the lion. The head had the colour of flame like fire. There was a pastor praying for me and then the head of the lion started to melt and fall to the ground. When the pastor was finished praying, his head melted and I said amen. The dream had me thinking. Please give me your advice on what it meant.

Dear Dreamist,

Warning! Well you know its de original Grung God.

In de first half, (yuh a) pray to father god fi mek him show yuh de light. (But, people) cyaah keep secret, dem a laugh cause dem know sey (yuh man a) eat it. In de second half- (yuh matey) hot like fire. (Right now, she) have every aspect (yuh man) a desire. She well confident, but like butter, she ago melt. De pastor prayer is like a black talon, a chop down har shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment