If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Spellbound…

Dear Killa,

I met this young lady some weeks ago and from the moment I met her, I felt there was something different about her. She has this ‘vibe’ that just makes me giddy whenever I see or spend time with her. At the end of every date, I find myself wanting more. It has gotten so bad that if I don’t see her for a few days I start to feel on edge. When we have sex, it feels like I am on the moon. No woman has ever made me feel this way before, like I am going out of my mind.

Dear Lovey Dovey,

Hay yo! You know you have some ladies, the whole attitude dat dem choose to give is soo smooth. Anyway!

Magnet- suh dis gyal just a pull you in. Magnet, she have de skill fi fulfil yuh dream. Magnet- dats de way how (it seems). Dis woman a pull yuh in like a magnet to steel. (Most) woman draw yuh out, but dis gyal yah pull yuh in. Like a needle and a pin, wid de magnet wey she bring. She (mussey) hold on pon yuh ting mi sey like a virgin and hold yuh hostage and sey dat yuh a de victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment