If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Painful Lies…

Dear Killa,

You are doing a great job. I am a 40-year-old man. I have been married now for two years and I have one child with my wife. Shortly after we got married, I went and lived abroad for about a year. During this time I became involved with a jezebel of a woman. I realized almost immediately that this woman was the wrong sort of woman to get involved with, but I had already made a mistake. A year ago the woman started to send emails to my wife in Jamaica. She told my wife all sorts of lies. Even though, I ended that relationship a long time ago, this woman is telling my wife that things are still going on. Now my wife is threatening to leave me because she can’t trust me anymore.

Killa, I realize now, I love my wife more than any other person in the whole world. She is so wonderful and I made a big mistake. I don’t want her to leave me…Please give me your advice?

Dear Foreign Mind,

She say that she's leaving, because you’re hot and deceiving. But what a bond to break, what a bond, people try to instigate. But, it's never wise to make decision when you’re mad. Remember, think, concentrate, it's better to try to relate…Lady! Gal! Huh!

Well, hear mi now spouse, yuh waan him fi resign like him in di coast? Or tell him look a work like a security post? Fi gi di boss di minimum and tek di gross. Woman yuh bring him kids, yuh have him land and him house…So go tek a trip and go pon di north coast…dats wey yuh a him first spoke, cross!

Why yuh wanna leave him in the cold? Di prettiest ting him eyes ever behold. You’re worth to him more than money and gold. I know yuh might lose faith, he might give yuh more than you can take. (But) unconditional love have no estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment