If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Gay husband wants $10 million

Dear Killa,
I need your help. I walked away from my marriage after finding out that my husband is gay and has always been. His lawyer wrote a letter asking me to give him permission to give my husband a cheque of $10 million for a piece of land we both own. What should I do?

Dear Stella,

Whey yuh say, yuh (ex-husband) name Whodini? Mi nuh have nuh problem if yuh a hood Deanie, mi gawn wid Queenie. Eh yow, dis argument get steamy. A yuh a spend yuh money, (nuh gi) de bwoy cent. A yuh good house yuh have, so yuh nuh haffe pay rent. Mek a bwoy live a bush and mek a bwoy pitch tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment