If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Monday 17 October 2011

Humiliated by a Con Man

Dear Killa,
 
I am a victim of a man who came to Jamaica, married three women and was charged for visa scam. When I met him, he gave me a wrong name. There was no attraction on my part as I thought this thin, squared shoulders, extremely black, long mouth, tiny-eyed, ugly looking man looked like the devil. He came off as being so charming, loving and caring that I was able to look past his demonic, ugly looking face. He made me feel like a princess and the only woman in the world. I wanted to be with him so badly because of the way he made feel, but he was always elusive and busy. He told me he was a millionaire and was in Jamaica on the ‘Doctors without Borders’ program.
 
Killa, I cannot seem to get over my anger. To be honest, I want to kill him. I sometimes walk around with a knife. I plan to stab him up, kill him, walk to the police station and turn myself in. Can you tell me what I can do to stop him? This man has caused much hurt and pain to people, and he does not seem to be paying for it. He just continues to live a normal life while ruining the lives of others.
 
Dear Sista Wife,
 
Bung Bang!
 
If mi get mad up in here it can be scary, or get leery. To kill dis fool, to me dat is no stress. Murder dem fast, just like a Federal Express. Cyaan tell yuh how dis likkle punk yah (need) boosting. Cyaan tell yuh how him family gwine loose him. (Leave him to time- smaddey gwine) chop him up BAD so till all Madden a refuse him. Ongle di dog and di John Crow wi choose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment