If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Thursday 27 October 2011

Broken Heart

Dear Killa,
I have been married to my husband for five years. Since we have been married, we have not been able to live together. I live abroad and he lives in St Andrew, Jamaica. I have been working on his papers to get him to live with me abroad. My husband started to hang around a few single ladies. I warned him that it was not wise for a married man to be in the constant company of single women. He didn't listen and now one of them is carrying his child. My heart feels like it has been ripped to shreds a million times over. He said he only had sex once with the woman and he was drunk. I told him, I don't believe him. He will admit to only one time because she is pregnant. He wants this marriage to work, but I am not so sure anymore. I love him and that won't change but I am no fool. He seems remorseful, but who knows? My question is whether I should try to work on my marriage with him or just set him free?
Dear Foreign Wifey,
From my heart, I'm saying I'm sorry my dear. I'm sorry for all the wrong (he’s) done and all the pain (he’s) caused. But two hearts become one and that’s a bond. (He) need you in his life, not as a memory. (He) need you to be there to journey... needs yuh like him love attorney, huh!
(Listen), his eyes can see more clear, as long as you’re standing there.  (Right now it) seems like he’s in a dream- or tings ain’t de way they seem. (Him) sorry if him treat yuh bad or if him ever mek yuh sad. Now, he don’t know what to do, cause he’s (still) so in love with you. He hurt you, yes it’s true, but I got a few words for you… It's ok, its alright, he’s gonna make it on the morning flight. He’s gonna do all the things you like, like, champagne and candlelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment