If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Fed up!

Dear Killa,

I read your column a lot and now it is my time to write to you. I have a big problem and I need your help in any way you can. I have been working at a security company for sometime now. The thing is that the boss collects $1,000.00 per hour for each security guard, and pays him/her $145.00 per hour so the boss makes $855.00 out of it for themselves. They do not have a health plan for us. In case we get sick, we are on our own. We are risking our lives night and day so that they can have money and they don't care about us.

We need him to give us the right amount of money that the government says that we are to get. They need to give us our health plan, our pension, etc. We have families. We are getting old. It is too long now and we are sick and tired. What do you think?...


Dear Guardie,

Hey Yow! Mr Fassy ! Cause yuh should be happy to see others happy… 


Look into my eyes, tell me what you see? Can you feel my pain? Am I your enemy? Give us a better way. Things are really bad, the only friend I know is this gun I have. Listen to my voice… this is not a threat. Now you see the nine, are you worried yet? When you show us hope, we will show you peace…

Look into my mind, can you see the wealth? Can you tell that I want to help myself?But if it happen that I stick you for your ring, don't be mad at me it's a survival ting. When you show us hope, we will show you peace…

Look me in the eyes and tell me that you care, stop and ask yourself, would you live like that?And if you had to, then wouldn't you bus gun shot? The struggle that we live nobody really knows but if you show us hope, we will show you peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment