If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Friday 28 January 2011

Is a Quickie Okay?

Dear Killa,

I know a man who really likes me. He would do anything for me. He really cares about me. We are just friends now but he wants us to be more than friends. He wants a relationships but I am scared.

Recently, I asked him when was the last time he had sex and he said last week. I was very upset with him. He consoled me and said the woman meant nothing to him, she was just a quickie. Can a man sleep with a woman and not have any feelings for her?

I don't know what to do. I don't want to get heartbroken and cheated on again like in previous relationships.

Dear Wifey,

Hay yo, Yallow!

Well, don’t puzzle dis, when yuh hear mi call some gyal “easy does it”. One slam mi get a nevah membah who was it. Mi nuh interested, suh mi nevah puzzle it. Cauw mi nevah love it! (Dem gyal deh fi) tek a slap and gwaan. How mi fi mek dem see mi wid ol' laugh star Dawn. Mi don’t call nuh fowl when mi dash out mi corn. I’m speaking the truth, mi nuh mean yuh nuh harm.


Baby, don't let love go, mi seh let love stay. Don't leave him in sorrow or in dismay. Yuh man dun propose and yuh mek di choice. A reply from you would simply make his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment