If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Friday 14 January 2011

Just want to sample har sweetness…

Dear Killa,


I think my wife's sister wants to have an affair with me, and it is driving me crazy because she flirts with me. We had a mutual friend, and he told me he had an affair with her and that made me mad. My sister-in-law is married, so I am not looking to marry her but just to sample her sweetness a couple times. What can I do?


Dear Samplist,


Check one time, no crime. I hope this gal can pay the fine.... right. Gal a cry and bawl fi the service! I hope dem can service.


Well gimme di mother or di aunt and I will tek di daughter pon di side in advance. Cawh from a day me pass and hear di gal dem a chant, everlasting and blasting, is dat dem want. And dem a demand it, nah tell dem I can't. Just like a rocket me seh gal fi launch. Gal all ah bawl but dem nah get no chance. Inna dem soil a me seed me waan plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment