If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Friday 18 November 2011

Go-Go Girlfriend: Part Two


Dear Killa,

I have been friends with a go-go dancer for the last 15 years. She and I were friends from High School and there has always been an attraction between us. I have tried several times to take things to the next level and every time she shoot me down. I think she thinks I am too soft and that I would not be able to handle her. I find her very sexy, especially when she wears her short shorts. I go to the club where she works several times a week just to watch her dance.  What can I say to let her see that I can be the type of man that she wants?

T-Pain a yuh dis again?

Cross! Angry!

Dis Gyal (sound like she) fat ina de right places. Dem type a fat deh, WarLord wyah fi dwell in. (But yuh sey yuh) offer fi buy and she sey she not selling? 

Cross!  Gyal! How long yuh fi send on, from den on and yuh a hype and a gwaun from when on. Siddung pon him cocky like a chair and heng on. Him wi use him love like a rope and pen har. A who send har and recommend har and tell har (rude bwoy) ago fren har? Like a needle and thread dis mend har. Expand de sinting and den yuh extend har.

No comments:

Post a Comment