If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mi tired a bun now…

Dear Killa,

I am writing you with a heavy heart. I am married to my childhood sweetheart. My wife does higglering and she has lots of friends. She likes to go out. She has given me 'bun' several times and I can prove it. My wife is very out of order. Sometimes, when I try to have sex with her, she pushes me away and says her young man satisfied her already.

Killa, she has no love for me and I can see it. One of my daughters is willing to take me to live with her, but I don't want to be a burden to her. But, I can't stay here and let my wife disrespect me. All my neighbors know that she is giving me 'bun' and I am ashamed. What do I say to her?

Dear Bunny Wailers,

Lawd a mercy…man a cerassee!

Well! Girl yuh living too dangerous- better if yuh give it up. Yuh never stop until, yuh pass di maximum line. Well now yuh know too much! I need a relationship and not a war. Imagine fi see yuh woman inna man car. Tell me what de hell yuh gonna think of her? Mek man a rob tings from mi cookie jar.

Gal! yuh bettah look inna yuh life and stop flirt. A walk sidewalk when yuh should deh work, a wash up yuh plate, or wash a man shirt. The bag a friendship business naw go work. Yuh think it's me or your friends dem it going to hurt, when mi get upset and mi just splurt. Better yuh baptize and gwaan inna church, and pray to God and put him first!

No comments:

Post a Comment