If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Fluffy Girl...

Dear Killa,

I am 35 and have been considered ‘fluffy’ all my life. For a time, I did not mind it, since I think curves is what makes a woman sexy. But, recently I have been having some health problems that the doctor says is related to my weight. I have tried every diet imaginable, Atkins, Maple Syrup, liquid….just to name a few. And still nothing has worked. I have gone to the gym a few times but my embarrassment at being so overweight always causes me to quit. Killa, I am desperate to find a way to lose this weight. But, I can’t afford surgical procedures like gastric bypass. Please give me your best advice…

Dear Fluffy,

Kaboom! Well dis is Bounty Killa, di gal dem daily prayers…

Big and fat, weigh five hundred pound? Well! Di Killa gonna break it down. Gal! When mi done wuk yuh, a yuh grave yuh ago end up. Yuh likkle chocho and you salad a go swell up. Just like eight or S you a go bend up.

Say you need fi work pan you size? Gal when mi dun wuk yuh, yuh all out a yuh sense. You kick down door, tear down the back fence. Make you all a speak whole heap a accent. Non-stap work, is just horn and horn. Mi no accept defeat nor no sabotage. Yuh a sweat water run like de Matalon Barge. All when di tune done me still ah press record. Me still nah pull up when me a get nuff applause. Performance ah di year is surely my award.

2 comments:

  1. Killa, I heard of a hagony workout class. Do you know which gym has the class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A me the gal dem need (not no hagony workout class)!

    ReplyDelete