If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Wild Boy 2…

Dear Killa,

Thank you for the good work that you have been doing. This is the first time I am writing to you but I am having a problem. I am 27 and married for two years. My wife and I have one child and I love my wife very much. However, I found out that I can't do without having sex for longer than a few days. Not even a week I can go without having sex. When I got married was the first time in my life I only had one woman with whom I was having sex. Sometimes my wife is tired and I have to beg her just to do it for a few minutes so I can ejaculate, because she doesn't like to see me masturbating.

I am in big trouble now because I am involved with a young woman who works at the same place as I do. I didn't mean to get involved with her, but she was always touching me and joking, and we got to like each other. One day we went out on company business and during our lunch break we went to a hotel and had sex.

Killa, I am trembling in my boots because I don't know how to tell my wife about this…

Dear Heastside Motel,

Dat’s Right!

(Tell har) De gyal dem a ride mi nature, amen, so let it be. Well, mi wyah de gyal dem until mi dead. Woman is everyting I need. Well, believe it or not… well mi naah lef off of de gyal dem trace. Cause de gyal dem a ride mi nature- feel like mi couldah tek all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment