If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Here comes the bride…

Dear Killa,

I hope when these few lines reach you, they may find you in the best of health in Jesus' name. I would like to ask you a favor. I am visiting Jamaica in July of this year and I would like to marry my partner who resides there. Is it possible for me to get in touch with you to ask if you would attend our wedding please?

Dear Wifey,

Aiyyo! Woman is so sensational and so sentimental…

A we di gal dem a call an a invite. (But usually) dem (a call fi) say we must come over and spend di whole night. (Wedding) is just a day for lovers and for the ladies, but I say love for living every day. Love is the most powerful tool in the world. (Nuh worry) wedding done arrange!

No comments:

Post a Comment