If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Monday 12 December 2011

Bitter Ex

Dear Killa,

I am having a problem. I am in sixth form and just started dating a girl in fifth form. A few weeks ago, some boys from her form tried to rush me because they say I stole her from their friend. I did not know my girlfriend had been dealing with this guy. I asked her about it and she said they broke up because he was always telling his friends their business. This guy’s problems should not be my problem. But, he has made things difficult by talking s&%^ about me at school. I am trying my best to keep the peace.

Dear 6 Former,

Lawd a mercy!

(Well, I had a similar experience). (I was) riding west inna mi bulletproof vest. No way, mi nevah identify nuh object. It could be “Antonette” or it could be “Paulette”- (a bwoy) hear mi argument and get bex. (A bwoy) see how mi flex and loose all confidence. Mek him fren boost him and him tek influence. (Because) him mouth so big..now (him) face de consequence. A Seaview man dis bwoy go talk gainst. Now (him) all a bawl and cyah pay de expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment