If you have your own questions that you wish the Killa to hansar, please email "dearbountykilla@gmail.com" or use the comments feature.

Monday 19 December 2011

Jesus Fixed it!

Dear Killa,

I just got released from prison. I was locked up for about 10 years since I was in my early twenties. At that time, I was a ‘hothead’. I stole, fought and even beat my baby mother. I was taken to a counselor but it did not work, I continued to do bad things. By the grace of God and with the help of a pastor, I received the help I needed. Otherwise, my life would have been totally wrecked. So many of the friends I used to have, people I thought I could count on, deserted me. So, what I want to say is that the only way to get over your problems is to seek Jesus and let Him work in you and for you.

Dear Jailbird,

God up above will always be there fi de ‘God pon de ground’. Always be there fi Mama Ivy Son. Tell all who a wait fi see Bounty pop down. Tell dem gwuan wait nuh! A nuff a dem dida see mi deh a jail and couldn’t get nuh bail and as mi come out dem fuss a come hail. Mi agree- nuh gyal shouldn’t send mi go jail, but dat naah go mek mi hate de females. Well, I’m a general of strength and everybody can tell. I was still de general when I was locked into de cell. (Suh) tell all who a wait fi see Bounty go a hell. Alliance nuh fall nor fell!

No comments:

Post a Comment